Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My First Haircut

September 10, 2008 - I saw Lorna today for my first haircut & color. My hair grew in really gray and fine. It was so soft, like baby hair. I haven't been without a hat yet. The color turned out dark brown. It's pretty dark for me, but there's not enough to foil yet. When it gets a little longer we'll put some blonde pieces back into it. The cut is really, really short (well, my hair is about an inch long all over, really short in back). It's spiked up a little bit in the back and combed over to one side in the front. I will need to find a product that works well to keep it spiked up. I picked up the kids at school. Erin was the first person who saw it. She said she really liked it. I think she was being nice. :) I do think it's fun, but it also looks very butchy (no offense to my gay friends). Oh well, it's hair. So, I've been going without a hat. I wonder when I'll have my first bad hair day.

No comments: